Samsung 245BW, 24" monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdar

Daemon Poster
Specwise, it looks like it's going to have a bright and very crisp images. I'm in the middle of display hunting myself too. But I'm looking to get an LCDTV, best of both worlds (watching TV and PC use).

But gaming wise, that monitor totally owns. Plus, Samsung is top notch in dislpay technology.

check out the soyo 24" at officemax for 300.

Samsungs are a real mixxed bag, some are really good, and some are absolute crap. Just judging by the specs though i'm guessing its only a TN panel. The soyo is MVA and i loves mine.

3000:1 dynamic looks GORGEOUS.. my old acer 24 inch had the same specs only 2ms... and that monitor was probably one of the best i've ever seen...

you should also look into the acer 24 incher that does 3000:1 dynamic, i think it comes out cheaper.

I just bought the Samsung 245BW 24" monitor today at Costco for $399. I've been looking at it for a couple weeks now and today the wife gave the go ahead for me to buy it. Its still in the box but I plan on plugging it in tomorrow. It looks really nice in the store and I'm sure it will look just as good on my desk. Its a nice upgrade from my 19".

Its been a busy weekend for me. I just finished building my first ever rig and it just fired up!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom