Running Games using either DX10 vs DX9

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
Hm... I noticed something. When running DX10 Games using DX10 Cards, it gives more FPS compared to running it in DX9 Mode with a DX10 Card.

Is it because your GPU doesnt have to reincode the game?

It's because the card and the matches in display "whatever". Also, you are making a DX10 game work more to change things to DX9, that would also affect FPS. So your thoughts are correct.

thats odd a lot of prior observations are that DX10 really lags the game up like with company of heroes...but maybe cause thats cause it wasnt really a TRUE DX9 game...anyways Bioshock definately has a lot of graphical problems right now that gamespot cant explain.

From DX10 vs. DX9 screenshots of Bioshock, there wasn't a significant difference.

pinoy, man....make your sig smaller....it's too freakin' big...and you don't have to tell the community, that it's "Pinoy's Build". We know that already.

If only i could make a sig like urs :D

Edit: I changed the font to small and i dont see a difference in the signature height.

Set it to size 1. The rules are 15 lines of text in size "1" font, or 8 lines of text if the size is bigger, with a graphic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom