Rumor: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GX2 Coming February 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they release the flagship. I may just wait a while before selling my ultra. If I'm gonna bother getting a 9 series its gonna be the 'ultra' type card >.> don't wanna bother downgrading now just to not be able to step up because they don't release the card I'm looking for in time XD

well im glad i downgraded since i got a quad core...and the gts 512 isnt that bad, it can play every game...its only crysis that gives ppl problems with every setup.

im not saying its bad XD OC'd it would perform better than my stock ultra i'd imagine.

just sayin if i have to wait till my step-up program is ended before they release what I want, im gonna have to ebay the used GTS and a kidney instead of passin in the card and a couple hundred bucks to evga. Just a pain in the behind since i'm not likely to save any extra I get from the ultra, thats not spent on the GTS, untill feb/march. :S

Hasn't that been the rumor for the past 6 months February of 08?

And I don't believe any specs unless the released by Nvidia.

Does this mean a price drop on 8800gtx's are also due in February. Its been almost a year and my eVGA 8800gtx is still sitting at around $550.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom