Which router should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do a lot of LAN gaming get the D-Link, if just internet, some online gaming, and you don't need a huge range, get the wrt54g.

i dont know about the wireless linksys, but if it has the same prob;ems as the wired one then dont get it. it constantly disconnects under any load and i have to unplug it and then reconnect it. it sucks. after experiencing it i looked it up and found that a ton of ppl have been having the same problem with them for a long time, but they havent done anything about it... mabe go for a different brand

Well I am a huge gamer especially online games. I only have 2 computers and one is for my mom. I just want a router so her computer can have internet downstairs. I will pay more if it means I get better equipment. But what is the difference between the 2 Linksys routers I picked out.

price? lol. WOOT, your avatar is jessica alba,HOTTIE. anywayz, yeah im here for the knowledge, i too in a month or so will need a router, im thinking of D link, cause thats the wireless card my moms comp has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom