roccat sense or taito mousepad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could at least provide links to information on these.

If you want to know which is better, look for reviews on each and decide for yourself which sounds better.

Cant find any reviww vs. And if you look at reveiws like separate ones then you cant deicde which one to buy, because everyone is saying this is the best. Like you look at amd phenom cpu and they are saying this is the best cpu ever made etc, but intels 955 or something is better than that. So you cant decide, thats why i am asking in the forums.

If that's what they say in the reviews you read, you're not reading the right reviews. A good review will give cons as well as pros.

Here's a good review of the Roccat Sense (it's not that hard to find reviews...) Roccat Sense - Mouse Pad Reviews - Tech-Reviews

And here's a review of the Taito Roccat Taito Mouse Pad Review

They're pretty equal in gaming terms, so personally I'd opt for the one I prefer the look of (in my case the Taito, I prefer plain black).

ya, they are about the same, but reviews has one diffirence - 2008 and 2009 years. I would like to find some kind of review with comparing two mouse pads... Or more, but including these two. Because atm is unclear which one is better. I like the looking of sense mousepads, but iv read that taito is better because it has new technology padding or something plus i know for sure it is good, because i know some user who uses it for a few months now. But i am interested to buy some nice looking pad too, so i wanna compare those two pads. And i cant find any compare review, since diffirent years is not objective side of reviews... Maybe you can do that, because i was looking for a compare review some time and as i said, i cant find that kind of review. Thannks for replying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom