Rma, what will i get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

backup287

Daemon Poster
im rmaing my 7950 gx2 will they just return it repaired or give me something else? if so what wud they give me?

no, they will just return the card how u sent it but fixed, unless they have to replace the whole card for some reason, which will probably just be in wateva u shipped the card to them in.

aw i have to wait for them to fix it? that sucks, hopefully they have to replace it, one of the gpu's failed and fails to start and is detected as a 7900 gtx, you think they can fix that? (i dont think they wud seperate the two gpu's and put another gpu in the pace of the other half?)

the gpu might not be actually damaged, maybe a bios problem or sumthin. 7950gx2's are not manufactured anymore so im guessing they will try their best to fix it.

not bios, i updated bios and called tech support for evga, i told em all the stuff i did to try to get it working (everything from reformat to trying old video drivers) and they told me to rma it, i hope they fix it quickly i need my video card like i need food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom