before I start just wanna say, epic skin, so nice, sorry I haven't been on much recently I've been active on another forum (Boo) Because it's a place where I buy from and u get discount but I'll get active here again.
Hope you missed me
Current rig is:
Asrock N68C-S UCC
|Corsair 2GB XMS2 DDR2 Ram @ Stock
|AMD Athlon 6000+ @ Stock
|XFX ATI Radeon 5770 @ Stock
|Seagate 250GB Barracuda 7200RPM Sata HDD|100GB Partition for OS|150 for Data
|LG Flatron M228WDP 22" TV/LCD @ 1650x1050
|Casecom 6788 Case
|Thermaltake 450W Modular PSU
|Logitech G15 Keyboard
|Logitech G5 Mouse
I've got around £200 atm, I'm owed £80 aswell.
Should I bother upgrading now or wait until sandybridge/bulldozer?
Friend offered me an i3 and board for £70 and I could get 4gb ddr3 corsair 1600mhz for £44
OR i could get an X6/Use my current board/get 4gb ram.
or just wait?
Because my thoughts were that an i3 wouldn't last very long as it wouldn't be futureproof. I don't wanna have to upgrade for like 2 years
I'm also upgrading PSU next month.
Spec parts from Aria PC - Computer Hardware, Components, Monitors.. at lowest prices
or Cheap Laptops, Computers and Cheap LCD TVs | Ebuyer.com
Use my computer for Gaming most of the time/occasional video editing.