Rig/questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this what you mean by a wishlist?

OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI ATX12V 700W Power Supply 100 - 240 V
Newegg.com - OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI ATX12V 700W Power Supply 100 - 240 V - Retail

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4GHz 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775 Processor
Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4GHz 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775 Processor - Retail

MSI P6N SLI Platinum LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard
Newegg.com - MSI P6N SLI Platinum LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory
Newegg.com - G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail

(2) EVGA 768-P2-N831-AR GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card
Newegg.com - Buy Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

(3) Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 (Perpendicular recording) ST3500630A 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache IDE Ultra ATA100 Hard Drive
Newegg.com - Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 (Perpendicular recording) ST3500630A 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache IDE Ultra ATA100 Hard Drive - OEM

(2) LITE-ON Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 20X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM IDE DVD Burner
Newegg.com - LITE-ON Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 20X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM IDE DVD Burner - OEM

Creative SOUND BLASTER X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS 7.1 Channels 24-bit 96KHz PCI Interface Sound Card
Newegg.com - Creative SOUND BLASTER X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS 7.1 Channels 24-bit 96KHz PCI Interface Sound Card - Retail

Logitech Z-5500 505 Watts 5.1 Speaker
Newegg.com - Logitech Z-5500 505 Watts 5.1 Speaker - Retail

Creative HD7600L 5 Buttons 1 Wheel Gaming Mouse
Newegg.com - Creative HD7600L Black/Red 6 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Laser Gaming Mouse - Retail

Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
Newegg.com - Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard - Retail

ViewSonic VX2245wm Black-Silver 22" 5ms ViewDock for iPod DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor 280 cd/m2 700:1 Built in Speakers
Newegg.com - ViewSonic VX2245wm Black-Silver 22" 5ms ViewDock for iPod DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor 280 cd/m2 700:1 Built in Speakers - Retail

Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Computer Case
Newegg.com - Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound
Newegg.com - Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound - OEM

ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro 92mm CPU Cooler
Newegg.com - ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro 92mm CPU Cooler - Retail

Have you tried out the cooler?

lol no but that is as good but it must have taken a while to type newegg has wishlists so you can save all items in your cart into a wishlist and then it is viewable through one link, anyway back to your build.

psu: personally I would go with an antec true power trio but that is because Iam a fan boy :).
Motherboard looks great should be compatible.
great Ram
Great graphics cards are you going to use the step up program to get the latest and greatest when it comes out???
good harddrives run a little hot but that isn't really an issue as you have such a good case (also there is a jumper a little plastic thing lol on the back of the harddrives you need to remove it or else the harddrive will run with 1.5gb/sec sata rather then 3gb/sec)
good choice of soundcard
great speakers
I don't know about that mouse but it has good reviews so far and its not a life/death issue.
great keyboard
that monitor is incredible trust me you will fall in love with it like I have mine :D it seems to attract fingerprints though so be careful
good cooling

I only thing I could add is you may want some form of cable ties just to keep everything neat and maybe some lighting. I have heard that the antec comes with good stock fans but you may want some different ones if you go for a special colour scheme with case lighting or just want slightly better cooling

Just made a wish list, but I don't think its viewable by the public. Link.

are you going to use the step up program to get the latest and greatest when it comes out???

Checking out the step up program right now, most likely will get it based on what I've read so far.

ou may want some form of cable ties

Chose these as I couldn't find the ones I used on my last build, and they seem fairly good.

have heard that the antec comes with good stock fans but you may want some different ones

Probably wont get different fans, unless the temps are too high.

The step-up program comes with all evga video-cards and means that you have 90 days to return your card and upgrade to a new one and just pay the difference. all you have to do to use the step-up program is buy a card from evga instead of another brand

those cable ties look fine I prefer cable spirals which are easy to use and look better in my opinion. you cold get some lights aswell to make your case glow that is what I am currently searching for parts on mine I plan to mod a plexiglass window on to the top :D

The graphics card is EVGA.

I generally go for performance over flash, so no extra lights this time.

I am currently searching for parts on mine I plan to mod a plexiglass window on to the top :D

You've inspired me to create a completely glass case, for my next build.

Wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom