Rich Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUDE 2GB is ALL YOU NEED! you cant go more, because it gets worse and worse, for XP anywayz.

Holy f*cking sh!t. That must be one f*cking spoiled kid! I hate spoiled kids. Every time I see one I just want to slap some sense of f*cking reality into them.

It not fair maybe but if your dad could spend $10,000 on a computer like it was pennies would you turn down a free top of the line computer? I know I would not.

Of course not, but that dosn't mean you are spoiled. Anybody would accept that. But I bet this kid is one of the most spoiled brats god has ever produced.

No sense of value. No sense of money. Just expects to get whatever he wants because all he knows is that his daddy can afford it.

not getting scsi. not getting 5 monitor setup. not getting intel.
why? because i said so and because they'd all be a pain. as it is the quad sli might be hard, he is not a spoiled brat, hes a pretty cool actually, doesnt ask his dad for anything hardly and he even has a job at the local ice cream place so he can have his own money. not getting the dell either, too slow RT, too ugly, and dont like dell. just getting the 2 samsung, 1 for gaming, other for working, hes got a big L desk and a swivel chair that'll work perfectly for that.

oh and about the physx stuff, ppu DOES increase preformance, but only if you dont use any advanced physics options, if your just calculating the same stuff as normal, you have 1 more proc to do it with, with all the yummy physics options there's still less CPU strain, because the ppu does calcs. but the gfx card has more strain cuz there are lots more bits to render. im pretty sure quad sli can handle it though.

get some heavy liquid cooling, using air cooling on a system like that is like chilling an nuclear reactor with air...

and yes about PPU's makes the game run better, get the best you can find so that he can rock on with those next-gen physics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom