Rich Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
NosBoost300 said:
its making the game look better while getting rid of 10 fps

When you raise the settings in a game to the highest does that make an increase of 10fps!? No, it makes a decrease. The ppu puts more strain on the gfx card so it will lower fps not increase them. You'll be fine with SLi anyway as the gfx cards will easily handle it.

i'm not saying its wrong, i'm saying if you were to do what a ppu did with just the cpu, the game would horribly lag, way worse than having one

so in reality your increasing performance because the cpu alone can not calculate all those physics alone.. you bring the gpu down a little but bring the cpu up alot

No because the cpu doesnt do that. If a cpu did do what a ppu does then yeah it would lag but as it doesnt do that then there isnt any perfomance increase at all. It just creates better eyecandy nothing else. It WILL lower fps slightly but have better looks.

When I installed Ghost Recon: Advanced warfighter I had to install Ageia PhysX drivers even though I didn't have the card.

Does that mean in that game the CPU does do some of the physics stuff? or what

if no1 pointed this out, i believe the Raptor Xs require a special case, or so i hear, not so sure.

man this kid is possibly the luckiest kid ALIVE, well maybe not. Can u ask him to give me 2k? haha. thats all i need, lol. jokes.

anywayz, i dont think you need to buy seperate ethernet cards, because its built into mobo.

If you're capable of waiting, the Conroes will kick the crap out of the current AMDs. You'd be well served buying the $500 Conroe and overclocking the jeepers out of it.

get more ram, 2GB for a 10k system aint enuff...

get FX-62 for the processor...and a nice 30" widescreen LCD HDTV as the monitor and you will kick some arse

Holy f*cking sh!t. That must be one f*cking spoiled kid! I hate spoiled kids. Every time I see one I just want to slap some sense of f*cking reality into them.

Oh, and if you can wait for conroe, do so. Also, the G80 if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom