Rich Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha, i thought u were talking to me...

yeah, well i live in the 8th best town to retire in :confused:

BEAT THAT SUC|<AHZZZZZ

how about liquid cooling instead of the big typhoon (though it is pimp)? May i recommend the thermaltake symphony (dual pump, fanless)

Mentali$T said:
btw there is a 256mb physx card out

where is this for sale!! i've fallen behind in the technology!

anyway! don't forgot to stop by his house when you find SLi drivers for those 7950's, if you read it doesnt support it in sli yet, but it says new drivers will be out for them.

don't get physx cards they just decrease perf, and maybe you want to get two 7900gtx's since quad sli is gona be pretty complicated to build. im sure there will be other conflicts than just sticking the two cards into the pci-e slots.

You should get Quad 15000 RPM Hard drives with a controller card.

And get that new DDR2 EPP that runs @ 3-2-3-9 and 800MHz from Corsair.

Running said:
don't get physx cards they just decrease perf, and maybe you want to get two 7900gtx's since quad sli is gona be pretty complicated to build. im sure there will be other conflicts than just sticking the two cards into the pci-e slots.

no physx cards don't decrease performance, if a cpu were to do everything a ppu does then it would be terrible. you have to consider its creating way more so its not decreasing performance at all... and don't you think with 2 gigs of video ram.. it would manhandle it.... its making the game look better while getting rid of 10 fps.. while if it were the cpu doing it it would probably be a 30 fps decrease, so don't say its a waste, and if you've got any sort of sli 7 series set up, i really don't think you'd have to worry about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom