reviews of many AMD and Intel CPUs using 4870 x2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
Legion Hardware

i find this reliable because they are using processors back to AMD Athlon 64 x2 4000+, AMD Phenom x4 9150e, Intel C2Q Q6600, and the C2D E6320!!!

using the HD 4870 x2 for users or future users that are curious if they want the HD 4870 x2 in there PCs.

EDIT:

no Crysis benchmarks, sry.

Very nice find!!

Now we see the true effect of bottlenecking, and how insignificant or significant it can be

Very nice find!!

Now we see the true effect of bottlenecking, and how insignificant or significant it can be

i know! I've been looking up at my processor, at 3.2GHz speeds that is, n seeing if what would happen if i did get the HD 4870 x2.

EDIT:

the only game ive played in this review is UT 3, but just the demo. An HD 3870 x2 is there so im gonna look back at it again n compare and ponder ;p

Where is Crysis, even though it is an unoptimized peice of dog fesces, a CPU comparison is not hardcore until you've ran it through crysis.

Screw Crapsis, but you are right

true, it should of been there, but hey, we already know Crysis chews up any graphics cards out on the market.

this is a CPU scale review using the HD 4870 x2, not a GPU scale review. Crysis is a more of a GPU choker then CPU, so there isnt any need to have Crysis benchmarks here.

EDIT:

Vernong, my motherboard did come, MSI used a differ box! Also i wasnt suppose to send in all my cables n stuff, only the motherboard, so i just screwed myself! I asked them to send the stuff back n they said the will try using my RMA number.

Crysis's AI for god knows what reason, takes a huge toll of cpu, plus all the dx10 effects, all has to be processed at one point by the cpu. Im sorry, but crysis eats entire computers, not just gpus. You go into crysis with a dual core cpu, and the best gpu on the market you are going to be slideshowing my friend.

true, it should of been there, but hey, we already know Crysis chews up any graphics cards out on the market.

this is a CPU scale review using the HD 4870 x2, not a GPU scale review. Crysis is a more of a GPU choker then CPU, so there isnt any need to have Crysis benchmarks here.

EDIT:

Vernong, my motherboard did come, MSI used a differ box! Also i wasnt suppose to send in all my cables n stuff, only the motherboard, so i just screwed myself! I asked them to send the stuff back n they said the will try using my RMA number.

Wow... thats stupid...

Crysis's AI for god knows what reason, takes a huge toll of cpu, plus all the dx10 effects, all has to be processed at one point by the cpu. Im sorry, but crysis eats entire computers, not just gpus. You go into crysis with a dual core cpu, and the best gpu on the market you are going to be slideshowing my friend.

Man u just slapped me in the face lol, ouch. I played the demo of Crysis many months ago n i ran the game between 15-30 fps i think. Once i get a Deneb 3.0GHz, i will see a much better improvement!!! The only PC games i own are Dawn of War series, BF 2142, Diablo 2, and Hellgate: London, MUGEN if u want to include that.

Wow... thats stupid...

stupid about what i did with sending my mobo or about my opinion about this review i posted link about?

I mean they tricked you into thinking that they sent the wrong board, next time use the right box MSI!

Why did you give them the box stuff and whatnot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom