restoring bookmarks for fire fox need help asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueprint

Baseband Member
well for about a month my book marks have been lost some one had upgraded the firefox and the next time i logged on and check my bookmarks there gone i went to the firefox forums for info and it seems it happend to a good amount of people i tried alot of what they said looking at my firefox

profile i opened the file up nothing i acculmalated atleast 100 plus bookmarks over months and hours upon hours of all types of bookmarks gone i spent so much time getting these bookmarks i cant afford to lose them forever im going

they also suggested getting a file recovery program to get them back but im lost at what im to do

what would be the best recovery software

how big would the file 100000 k i dunno just taking a guess

by the way im new to the board only my second thread

the help would be appreaciated these book marks are beyong important to me

hope fully seasoned techies can help me out

i really need help asap also to add im a new member to this site

need help from the techie pros :D

No offence but, practice your grammer a little bit more...

I had the same thing happen to me, i didnt really care so i just started making new ones :p sorry i couldnt help but you might want to make a wordpad document of all your Book's

EndofSanity said:
No offence but, practice your grammer a little bit more...

I had the same thing happen to me, i didnt really care so i just started making new ones :p sorry i couldnt help but you might want to make a wordpad document of all your Book's

but i didnt think the grammar was bad at all being real

for anyone who knows what would be the best recovery software

:D

Blueprint said:
but i didnt think the grammar was bad at all being real

for anyone who knows what would be the best recovery software

:D

THAT doesn't even make sense...You might want to practice order and proper use a little guy named "comma" > ( , ) That's him. Or a period or a even a question mark.

BennyV04988 said:
THAT doesn't even make sense...You might want to practice order and proper use a little guy named "comma" > ( , ) That's him. Or a period or a even a question mark.

Wow, that uh was funny... Yea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom