remote computer interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

medwardl

Beta member
I'm trying to plan out a new computer system that will be connected to a TV/sound system remotely. one thing I'm trying to figure out is if someone makes a portable video interface that displays the same thing that is on the desktop preferably for xp pro that would allow me to access the computer as if i were sitting in front of it. also does someone make a wifi version of something like go to my PC that could connect a laptop and PC via a wireless Ethernet card.

thank you
medwardl

I'm trying to plan out a new computer system that will be connected to a TV/sound system remotely. one thing I'm trying to figure out is if someone makes a portable video interface that displays the same thing that is on the desktop preferably for xp pro that would allow me to access the computer as if i were sitting in front of it. also does someone make a wifi version of something like go to my PC that could connect a laptop and PC via a wireless Ethernet card.

thank you
medwardl

YOu lost me on the fist part. The second is called a network. :)

i thought i saw one somewhere but its pretty much like a pda you can use to control your computer i just want to beable to select and play files without having to go to the computer evrytime aswell as monitor the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom