Refurbished

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a dell referb about 5 years ago, it lasted for ~2.5 years, not too shabby... it died when i tried to upgrade RAM and accidently fried the mobo :(

i recommend www.cyberpowerpc.com they have, hands down, the best prices on a computer if you dont feel comfortable building a rig yourself.
they use all name brand parts from the psu to the mobo to gpu to optical drives. if you wait for the 10% off deal, its actually cheaper than buying all the parts of Newegg! i saved over $100 on my rig by going thru them instead of newegg and was able to upgrade my case and psu w/ the money.
the only down side to the site is that it takes almost a month to get to u (I ordered on June 2 and it is scedualed to deliver today :D) there is rush services available though.

for perspective ,the rig in my signature cost $1557 including shipping (not including the monitor or mouse, i got it off of newegg for 299 and 50 for the mouse or someting like that). it costs alittle more now cuz the 10% of deal is not in effect. on newegg, it would have cost ~$1650-1700.

check 'em out, the posts on here will help u pick brands/ configuration

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom