reconvinced my parents to get me a new system...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the other thing with cyberpower, they gave me the crapiest ram they could, it read as geil ram, but it wasnt geil lolz

No I ment I purposly got corsair value ram ( what I consider to be "bogus" ram ) instead of the planned xms corsair ram that they offer, and instead I got g.skill Hz ram on newegg to save money.

vernong, I just got some bogus ram with cyberpowerpc and got the G.skill ram at newegg ( to save tons of money ). Ram is easy to install, and you'll have to test it yourself either way...

i know how to install ram... i did build this guy back in 2001... i'll do that.... thx :)

i think i just may settle for the mushkin RAM they have...... but isn't mushkin eXtreme ram, just their regular RAM with a Heatsink on it..... or is the mushkin extreme have more overclockablilty?

velocitymicro.com

I have one now, you can get a desktop or laptop, both highly customizable (<- is that a word???) and good value too. No problems ever with it, GREAT customer support.

velocitymicro.com

I have one now, you can get a desktop or laptop, both highly customizable (<- is that a word???) and good value too. No problems ever with it, GREAT customer support.

can u nudge me to a link... cuz they seem expensive to me.....

No I ment I purposly got corsair value ram ( what I consider to be "bogus" ram ) instead of the planned xms corsair ram that they offer, and instead I got g.skill Hz ram on newegg to save money.

what did u do with that value ram u got?

can u nudge me to a link... cuz they seem expensive to me.....

I guess it depends what you're throwing in the comp. Obviously it's not going to be newegg-type prices, but in terms of having your computer built for you, they're probably the best prices ive seen when compared to similar comp's made my other companies.

ya but they are charging 1460$ for a core 2 duo e6320 based system

also do these guys used locked bios???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom