reconvinced my parents to get me a new system...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah.. Cyberpower I heard is pretty good......

but, you always face poor customer support with a lot of those offbrands..

but hey, you do with the big ones too :p

Service wise I have had experience with Apple, Dell, and HP and of those HP is the worst. We once sent in a unit for repair and HP lost it and it took a year to get a replacement model. Apple... well they are just a pain in the ***. They get the job done, but are real jerks about it and getting parts is quite painstaking unless you know your local authorized dealers. Dell tends to have in between service, but getting parts from them is always a breeze.

I have had great experience with services.

I call myself, and say, hey! I need a new part.

And I go to newegg and RMA the part.

Within three days, I have the new part and I do a free install for myself

:D

:p

I would recommend cyberpowerpc, I got my system from there ( minus the gfx card and ram and additional accessories I got cheaper from newegg )

I actually calculated the cost of my system on cyberpowerpc which came out to 1230, and calculated the very same components on newegg and that cost came out to 1170, which means paying 60 bucks for labor + free shipping with cyberpowerpc aint too shabby :)

I have had great experience with services.

I call myself, and say, hey! I need a new part.

And I go to newegg and RMA the part.

Within three days, I have the new part and I do a free install for myself

:D

:p

and also you never have to wait for the repairman because your always him.
lol yer ridiculous man that is a funny post tho...

NEVER buy GateWay, ever, for any reason.

He speaks truth. :'(

Try and find a local shop willing to build you a CPC.

Are there even ANY production PC builders that don't entirely suck? because I have yet to see one that didn't....

actually they do... and they know that i build to often, and i have the tendency to make a mess and screw the system up within a couple of months... but with the builder i get warranty :)

aww man....if you weren't messy and screw the system up, you could of built a nice computer, for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom