Recommended PC Components

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i was stuck debating between the liteon, samsung and asus...

for the past 2 pc's i build, i got them samsungs...maybe ill try the liteon!

thanks b1...or bigapl as i shud say!

You gonna buy a burner soon Krazy? I actually have a lightscribe asus burner that im not really using.

Newegg.com - ASUS Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 20X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 14X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA 20X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe - OEM

That one, but 18x. Its the retail version also, i still have the box too.

well im gonna be rma'ing my current one so they might just give me the credit to by a diff one since the one i bought is now discontinued.
and i think ill go with the samsung one.
thanks for the offer though.

just a suggestion....what if we used a symbol system to put next to motherboards + links, maybe one for RAID one for SLI one for CF one for firewire and maybe a subscript # of how many usb or sata?

That is a lot of work, but maybe something can be arranged. I'll add that on to my to do list, for this thread. I also plan on adding accessories, such as keyboards, mice, etc.

Another idea in addition to your's, is just change the section name, instead of adding symbols to every motherboard. So for example, all the high end Crossfire motherboards, pretty much all support RAID. So instead of the section saying just "Crossfire", I can name it "Crossfire (supporting RAID) and such. About the ports, that's another thing, where I probably will have to add something to each motherboard....or just categorize them all into different groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom