Recommended PC Components

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. High Budget Monitors has 2 monitors that are removed/deactivated.

1. Samsung 226BW 2ms (GTG)
2. Dell 24" UltraSharp

Also

MX-1 Thermal Grease

I added it to the high range instead, because of it's price. And the X2 6000+/5000+ Black, should easily reach stock X2 6400+ speeds.

Thanks for your suggestion.

indeed it reaches 3.2 with about 30 seconds of tweaking...ie flip the multi to 16 and there ya go.
not that this is the place for this post but it cracks me up the people that buy 6400 BEs and are like "my multiplier isn't unlocked :( so sad...AMD lied to me" in their NE reviews.
lmao.

indeed it reaches 3.2 with about 30 seconds of tweaking...ie flip the multi to 16 and there ya go.
not that this is the place for this post but it cracks me up the people that buy 6400 BEs and are like "my multiplier isn't unlocked :( so sad...AMD lied to me" in their NE reviews.
lmao.

Are they just confused...I dont know why they would post that unless they just like to stir crap up.

Anyway the Team Xtreem ram is discontinued

Guff1988 said:
Are they just confused...I dont know why they would post that unless they just like to stir crap up.

Anyway the Team Xtreem ram is discontinued

Doesn't matter with newegg reviews.

If an item is deactivated, I just leave it, because I would still recommend them. And sometimes, they are reactivated when they restock. I'll look for other links though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom