Recommendations on 24",26", or 28" monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 24" Samsung 245BW which looks beautiful at 1920x1200. I got it from Costco for $399 if I recall correctly. It may have been $10 or $20 cheaper but I don't remember exactly. I do know it was under $400.

I've got a big desk with slide out table for the keyboard so I sit about 2 feet away from it and its plenty big. Anything bigger would be overkill at least for me.

Amazing picture, great for gaming and lot of menu features to customize how you want the display to look. I switch it to custom mode when on the internet and it dims it just the right amount for your eyes. Hit the button a few times for gaming mode and it gets very bright and brilliant, especially helpful when playing games that have night time or dark areas.

Whenever you find a monitor you like, i would do some research on what type of panel it has. If you can find it, the 6ms Soyo 24" monitor is a really great monitor for the price. They recently switched from MVA to a TN panel, so beware of the new ones as they are craptastic compared to the old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom