Recomend me a Good GFX ATi Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
Out of ideas and I can't seem to find one..

I'm gonna replace my EVGA 9600GT 512M factory OC'd to 675M NVidea card (If someone wants it, make me an offer. LOW hours!!)

I'd like a higher end card, but not TOOO expensive so I can get two of them.. 1G would be nice, but those tend to get pricey.

HIS is good and the 4850 is your best bet. 4870 is a little faster but typically cost a good bit more.

Basically for ATI you have
4870x2>4870>3870x2>4850>every other ati card

But the x2 is 2 cards on one and won't give great performance in all games and 2 cards (making quad-fire) won't give much if any performance increase.

^ a little more info please.. I swear I JUST saw a 4850 card.. gotta find it now..

Are HIS any good? They seem too cheap for the stats..

All the brands are the same, just get the one that has the best deal.

More info?
ATI Radeon HD4850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card

Specific enough? jk :p

^ Yeah I found it... It just looks so bare to be a performer card... Sorry if I'm an aesthetic person..

Hmmm... I'll lurk in the other thread as well.. Didn't read first before posting.. Darn..

THanx guys!!

As far as Garfield goes, You could tell me that the world was ending, as long as it came from that cat! :)

Well SLI is for nvidia cars only, crossfire is two ATI cards. You said 1g Would be nice? Does that mean one grand? If so, you should totally get the hd 4870x2.

^ AAahhhhh!! Crossfire and SLI.. I get'cha!

I meant 1 gig... I'm lookin at the 4870X2, if it's like two cards, who needs to buy two of them (it's got two chips in it)?? I'd like to do CROSSFIRE but if I don't need to or it'll be too expensive, I won't... $200 for a card is fine.. $400 for two is fine.. $600 for two is, Neeeeaaahhhh, pushin it..

I got my 4870 for 220 After 30 mail in rebates.

So just get 4870, never used one of them, but looks like fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom