The reason i am getting an 8800GT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmammen

Self Proclaimed Immortal
This says it all. Not to mention one 8800GT is this good, think about SLI. :D I love how it beats the GTS.

Look at my wee little 7900gs way down there.

Wait, are you telling me that this card is supposed to be better than the GTX? Wow that's very surprising to me. I think I might have to step-up to an Ultra in a couple months there's no way I'm letting my GPU fall to #3 :)

By the way I love how everyone has an emoticon in their post

So whats your other specs?

frankly i'm digging these.... its gonna do some serious damage in SLi...

ya they do, exept i think these benchmarks are fake, there is no way the x1650 outperforms the 7900gs, it has way more pixel pipeline then the x1650, as well as one x1950 pro will not outperform 7950 gx2. the x1950xtx couldnt even outperform it in most games, these are defenitaly fake results. even the 2600 and the 8600 are outperforming the gx2, my card outperfomrs both of them and its only the gt version with 256mb.

ya they do, exept i think these benchmarks are fake, there is no way the x1650 outperforms the 7900gs, it has way more pixel pipeline then the x1650, as well as one x1950 pro will not outperform 7950 gx2. the x1950xtx couldnt even outperform it in most games, these are defenitaly fake results. even the 2600 and the 8600 are outperforming the gx2, my card outperfomrs both of them and its only the gt version with 256mb.

i agree...some of those numbers dont seem right.

Im not so sure about that benchmark. I mean why would Nvidia release a really cheap card that beats the GTX. That would hurt their sales on the GTX, it doesnt really make sense.

But then again, the core and shader clocks are higher...so maybe it can do this well. If it does i going to regret just buying a 8800GTS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom