Originally Posted by veedubfreak
So what was that script to turn sli on and off. And how do i turn sli on with anything but ntune. Rivatuner doesnt give me the option, nor does gpuz
1) Open notepad
2) Copy the following in:
Set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
' Open the SLI Mutil-GPU applet.
' On slower machines this Sleep value may need to be increased.
' Send the keystrokes to change the mode.
3) Save the file as "SwitchSLI.vbs"
Note: Be sure to change the drop down box from *.txt to All Files.
1) take the code and paste it into a new notepad window;
2) save the file as 'SwitchSLI.vbs';
3) when you want to play a game using SLI, run the file you saved in step 2;
4) when you want to switch back to single-GPU so that you can use multiple monitors, run the file you saved in step 2
also, running this script will re-set the clock values to default. so, overclocking is a serious pain.
you can put a shortcut in your quick launch toolbar so you are able to change modes with a single click.
i cant remember...its been a little while since i had SLI...do you HAVE ot reboot when you turn it on and off using nvidia control panel?