Ready to throw this out the window ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brtnboarder495

Daemon Poster
Ugh

I've tried everything!

My Abit P35 Pro WON'T Boot. I've taken all the components out except the CPU and heatsink (obviously), and left only the PSU running connected to the main power 24 pin, 12v by the cpu, and the 12v by the GPU. After upgrading to a brand new Corsair 520hx (thinking my 'old' 4 pin 12v Antec was causing the issue), it still does the same thing, except creates a high pitched beep now.

It keeps reading error code 9.9, which is supposed to mean "Complete Power Off Sequence". Right .. except I want to power on, not off!

What is the technical support number too? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Just a shot in the dark, but where you connect the case power button to the MoBo, take a flat scrue driver and touch the two connections while it's turned off, this fixed my ASUS, make sure you touch power and not the restart connection.

I'm really really ****ed off. I guess a week isn't long, shorter than expected, it's just the entire principal of the matter that irritates me.

I'm not totally understanding what your saying dawiz. I've tried a lot of random things.

Guess I'll just RMA.

Probably a bad mobo like everyone said. Here's the plan...

You throw it out the window and I'll catch it. LOL

OMG PREACHER THATS MY TITLE
i'm trying to get a friend to make me a sig/avatar in the deathmetal theme
:edit: it could be a power supply issue too

Nope, it's not. Wanna know how I know why? Because I bought a brand new Corsair HX520W, and it does the exact same thing. In addition, the corsair, and my 'old' Antec both work fine on my other setup. No, it's definitely the Mobo or the CPU, both of which I have just RMA'd (not taking any chances of it being one or the other).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom