Read Before putting your computer together

Status
Not open for further replies.
ditto what spartan said, I'm doing my first build sometime this summer as well and this guide'll definitely make it easier. thanks a lot!

i wanna build one this summer but i'm so hesitant about waiting till next year :[ urghhhhh my comp blows right now. thinkin about just buying good stuff now and just gettin a decent cheap video card then go all out on a new card next year. but any other new revolutionary stuff coming besides the vista os and dx10 cards?

In case you guys also want a high-end computer building photos i'll be doing it I hope sometimes in early june days, and i'll be using one of the most complicated cases out there for my rig... the XaserV Damier 6000A :) [Which has a LOT of sensors etc... could be usefull incase someone else is planning tobuild a high-end computer, that usualy comes with a sofisticated case like the one i'll go with]

Anyway I have some background in writing reviews, and John, when you write it be more caution of you'r spelling :p [No offense though lol]

This is just the kinds of stuff that make this forum very helpful.

Thanks for doing this guys, i am going to be building one this fall as a project with my son. We are both "pumped".....but also both "noobs" when building.

We will definitley be taking pictures when we do it.

I may be doing a build next week, but I may not have a camera (it doesn't always work) and when it does the pictures are not great quality. I will try though.

thanks for all the contributions guys

@yoad, dude you just said "be more caution with your spelling"....lol :p

for those of you building in june, hopefully this guide will be out in time to help you guys. if anyone else is going to AT ALL put an a HSF, or put on thermal grease, or put in a motherboard, or connect the Power and restart button, if you can VIDEO tape it, that would be wonderful.

EDIT: If ANYONE AT ALL is going to be putting in a video card/sound card or anything that goes on a motherboard, or connecting a new hard drive or optical drive, take a picture just before you insert the wires or just when ur about to insert the card or ram, so people can see where it goes, when you do, email it to me cl_dude11@yahoo.ca

I need to re apply the thermal paste at some time (will be later June) if you don't have that I will do a series of pics of that.

@ CrazeD thanks that would be greatly appreciated
@Trifid i dont need series of pics, we have those on AMDs site i think, i need a video because i no how confusing it is to understand pics and text, i am also a n00b......ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom