Read all Q6600 G0 owners:

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far i've had my g0 quad up to 3.6@1.325V and it was stable enough to play world of warcraft for 5 hours. I ended up backing it down just because i didnt like having a portable space heater in my room. It was sitting at around 62C while playing WoW. Once the snow starts falling and my apt starts maintaining a constant 60F i'll crank it back up to 3.6 and just let it keep the place warm :p

yes, temps should be 15C higher than what the software ur using gives u. say if everest reads it at 40C then its actually 55C

dude not always, core temp is the best and is the most accurate, everest aint bad, speedfan seems to be off for a lot of poeple, works accurately for me though

So far i've had my g0 quad up to 3.6@1.325V and it was stable enough to play world of warcraft for 5 hours. I ended up backing it down just because i didnt like having a portable space heater in my room. It was sitting at around 62C while playing WoW. Once the snow starts falling and my apt starts maintaining a constant 60F i'll crank it back up to 3.6 and just let it keep the place warm :p

Dude you can at least get 3.3 - my vcore is 1.375 in Bios.

so does anyone have the Gigabyte P35 DS3R OCed and want to help me out? I tried going to overclock.net, posted a long post and it got like 88 views and only 1 measely undetailed reply...

i hate that, its like yey someone replied actually this is turning into one of those replies,......

All overlocking is basically the same. You adjust the FSB and memory and voltages in little bits until you get a stable system? There are 100's of guides on the internet. You dont need a specific guide to your board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom