Re-Wired

Status
Not open for further replies.
003 said:
Do you have all four power connecters plugged into the mobo?

yes. ATX 24 pin + 4 pin above it + 4 pin molex + other 4 pin connector. i also forgot to mention, i used electrical tape as a subsitute for the heatshrink, it works awsomely.

Now all you have to do to make the PC perfect is remove all those fugly lights :)

003 said:
Now all you have to do to make the PC perfect is remove all those fugly lights :)

i hope your not talking about the cathodes... that would equal no glow. i mean, that things pretty bright (lets think: 2LED fans, cable sleeving, and two cathodes, with two LEDs int he front.)

Yes I mean the cathodes. I can't stand having glowing things or lights in my PC, one of the reasons the zalman 9500 put me off is because it's only offered with an led. I like a sleek, black case with a window, and a sleek black PSU, with sleek black sleeving on the cables :)

003 said:
Yes I mean the cathodes. I can't stand having glowing things or lights in my PC, one of the reasons the zalman 9500 put me off is because it's only offered with an led. I like a sleek, black case with a window, and a sleek black PSU, with sleek black sleeving on the cables :)

Sounds sleek!

003 said:

not me, i like to blind myself :D. but the cathodes are sick, they have this setting which they are sound sensative so when i'm listening to music the cathodes react with the sound its awsome. also, i can turn them off but my computer is on the side of my desk were i can't really see the brightness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom