RE: Craigslist

Re: Craigslist

I'll elaborate a bit more. Any shock is grounded out through the power brick unless you like, directly touch the CPU heatsink and zap the CPU lol.

I've never really found anything on Craigslist in my area. I've always found a bunch of overpriced stuff that literally makes me lol or say "wtf" out loud and shake my head. Either way, you have to be careful.

I've not only heard of people getting majorly ripped off, but I've also heard of people getting robbed and/or murdered by people they've met through Craigslist. I would suggest meeting up in a public place and/or have someone with you when you meet up with someone you've found on Craiglist.

I know it may be off topic, but I've seriously been surprised by all of the news reports lately about the bad side of Craigslist. To answer your question, though, I do think that Craigslist would be a good option if you can find the right deals. There's a thread on another board I visit where people post some of the amazing deals they've scored thanks to Craigslist. Therefore, it can definitely be a worthwhile option.

The problem with CL is people are exceptionally dumb when it comes to common sense. Those are the people that you hear about on the news. Either that or lazy, and people take advantage of that too.

Back
Top Bottom