Will the E6300 work okay??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
too poor right now to afford either so im gonna go with razors because of the reviews that i have heard about it and iits got a nice color to it lol

i love the mx518 for 30 bucks and its wonderful. i like it because of the buttons, high dpi, and it fits my hand. the razer diamondback was on woot.com for 20bucks once i was gonna get it but it sold out. if i had the diamondback along with my mx518 i can tell u the diff. but for now. i like my mx.

Diamondback because I have one :D
Never had a problem with them and has a good feel to it. Superb drivers too.

I've got a Diamondback, and I love it. My only complaint is that the side buttons are too low on the sides to use easily. It is great for use in gaming, though.

I've never had a Logitech (any), so I don't know about them.

Trotter said:
I've got a Diamondback, and I love it. My only complaint is that the side buttons are too low on the sides to use easily. It is great for use in gaming, though.

I've never had a Logitech (any), so I don't know about them.

I hate those side buttons I have yet to even use them. Apart from that its nice, the only reason I don't buy logitech is because I'm left handed and most of their models cater for the right handed gentlemen.

I can use the front button on the left side as that is where my thumb is but the back part of the button and the right side buttons dont get used by me either.

I bought the MX518 and fit it fits my hand perfectly. I find that when I use my friends Diamondback that my hand is dragging across the table due to its low profile.

A simple rule is, small hands go for the Razer, big hands - and using your right hand - then go for a Logitech.

(I have 'freakishly' long hands.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom