Razer Tarantula on sale for 20 bucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys I checked out all the shops within 25miles from me and the cheapest I found them was 56.99. Not a bad price, just wish I could have found them for $20 bucks. I asked if they would price match from another store and they denied me. Oh well. I tried.

i'm not too sure io like this keyboard yet.
i miss my old microsoft that had buttons across the top and i could assign favorite websites to.
i thought i could use the macro keys on the side, but it wont allow me that many key presses. bummer.
i may sell this on ebay and stick with my ol' trusty. i dont use it for gaming anyways. i'll give it a couple more days and see.

eBay? Where's the love? :D

I may be out of money now, anyway... the wife was paying bills last night.

lol i suppose i could sell it to you instead, trotter. we'll see, i may keep it. its just missing some of my very comfortable keys that i was so used to.

so its been like a couple of days that i've had this keyboard now, and i can't believe i went without it. the keys are so nice and quiet and its a GREAT keyboard especially for $20. the only thing is im still getting used to the key layout a little different than my old one as far as enter and stuff like that, and the keypad is way closer to the rest of the keyboard. also i wish i had a tempest blue copperhead to go with it and all the blue in my 900 :/ it looks awkward with my green one but whatever but i love it. the dedicated gaming keys are awesome and its just a good looking keyboard. all around a great keyboard so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom