Razer Tarantula on sale for 20 bucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im glad to see some of you guys were able to find some! and yes the keys are so quite, I no longer hear myself typing lmao!!

Also I called every BB in my state, and none of them were selling them for that price, so I went to CC adn they matched it right away :D.

I only wish all the keys lit up but thats ok :)

Im glad to see some of you guys were able to find some! and yes the keys are so quite, I no longer hear myself typing lmao!!

Also I called every BB in my state, and none of them were selling them for that price, so I went to CC adn they matched it right away :D.

I only wish all the keys lit up but thats ok :)

CC matched a clearance price? what did you have to show them?

edit: nagasama i think i found out the real reason why they are cheaper at some stores rather than others. the guy at my best buy said that at some of the smaller stores they carry fewer items and so they have to clearance some things to make room for other more popular products. At bigger stores they aren't clearance because they don't need to get rid of it. i work in retail and i know what he's talking about (i work in one of the larger stores in my area, and we always carry more things and don't clearance things at the same times as the smaller stores). no whether this is true for best buy i don't know, but it makes sense. the 2 best buys near my house are the 2 newest and largest ones in the area.

CC matched a clearance price? what did you have to show them?

edit: nagasama i think i found out the real reason why they are cheaper at some stores rather than others. the guy at my best buy said that at some of the smaller stores they carry fewer items and so they have to clearance some things to make room for other more popular products. At bigger stores they aren't clearance because they don't need to get rid of it. i work in retail and i know what he's talking about (i work in one of the larger stores in my area, and we always carry more things and don't clearance things at the same times as the smaller stores). no whether this is true for best buy i don't know, but it makes sense. the 2 best buys near my house are the 2 newest and largest ones in the area.

Well i live Pacific, but I went in late at night like right before closing, and there was only one guy, and he just looked at it, and probably did not care about clearance, or did not notice it and matched it.

Well i live Pacific, but I went in late at night like right before closing, and there was only one guy, and he just looked at it, and probably did not care about clearance, or did not notice it and matched it.

thats cool. well i actually found one store that has one left, but its 30 miles away and i would have to drive through Dallas and 6 other cities to get to it during rush hour. :( so im just gonna have to wait and see how it plays out. my mom said she might go get it for me after work since she works in downtown Dallas and is already more than half way there. otherwise im gonna be going to CC and try my luck.

thats cool. well i actually found one store that has one left, but its 30 miles away and i would have to drive through Dallas and 6 other cities to get to it during rush hour. :( so im just gonna have to wait and see how it plays out. my mom said she might go get it for me after work since she works in downtown Dallas and is already more than half way there. otherwise im gonna be going to CC and try my luck.

Ok good luck!!

im calling many Best Buys but none of them have it for such a price.

I called my local CC and they said they had to call the Best Buy that had it for such a price and that it had to be in stock.

ill get back to u guys, i bought 2 but i might be giving one to my buddy

anyone wanna buy a saitek eclipse instead?? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom