Razer Tarantula on sale for 20 bucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I went to CC on my way home...their systems were apparently downa (w/e) so they couldn't sell it to me for that price...so I went to Best Buy and they were on clearance...I GOT THE LAST ONE!!!

thanks a lot guys.

Somebody pick me up one and i will pay for it....plus give you alittle extra for it....Please :)

sorry, i was going to pick up the other two for my tech-forum bretheren...whoops, too bad by the time i got to the best buy in san antonio they had sold the other two (good thing i asked the girl on the phone to hold one for me). it looks pretty awesome. i use a nostromo n52 gaming pad, so i didn't really need a "gaming" keyboard...but i couldn't pass up buying a 100 dollar KB for 20 bucks. plus, it has headphone/mic jacks on it, and i thought that was pretty slick.

I'll buy one if any got an extra they can spare. No Best Buy's in my city.

one thing ive heard is to NEVER CALL.
once you call, the workers will grab one them selves and screw you over.
just go drive down ure self to find out!. and thats what im gonna do right now.
ill grap 2 max, and if i get any ill post back and pm me if interested in buying it from me!

one thing ive heard is to NEVER CALL.
once you call, the workers will grab one them selves and screw you over.
just go drive down ure self to find out!. and thats what im gonna do right now.
ill grap 2 max, and if i get any ill post back and pm me if interested in buying it from me!

well im going to have to call in order to actually find one a bestbuy around here, because i can't go to them all :/ i've gone to 2 already and no such luck.

that would be very nice of you, im sure some people would appreciate it very much. if i find any i'll do the same and be sure to grab a few extra.

well i went to the 2 best buys near me and they were selling for $60.
they checked all the other best buy and found one place that was selling it for 18.99 but its like a 2 hr drive and im not gonnna bother!. And they wouldnt price match so i guess no luck for me.

just went to one of the best buys around me and they didnt have any but they were sellin for 100 and would price match anyway. im gonna go to the other one thats a little farther away tomarrow see if they have it. then its to microcenter and cc to see if they will price match

Wow, wish there was actually a computer chain around me. I had to go to Staples to get a power supply when my last one blew out because there's nothing else around :/ Gratz to anyone who got one though. They look pretty slick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom