Razer Tarantula on sale for 20 bucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have to honor that price?

Or does the whole clearance thing void that?

Mine did not honor because it was not in the system, and the proof that I have of the actual price, (friend gave receipt) would not be honored because his store was competing against mine.

Just go to CC late night (like me) when there is hopefully one guy show it to him and he should honor it.

wo0t! found 3 at South Park Mall in San Antonio (20 miles from my house)...the only one in south texas that has them for that price.
all the other ones have it for 80-100 dollars. i asked why some stores would have it for 19 bucks and others for 100, and they told me, "some places they just sell for 100 dollars, so they don't need to sell them cheap. others have them forever and can't sell them, so they just want to get rid of them."
thank god for ghetto malls! lol lol lol lol
i sweet talked the little girl on the line and had her hold one for me behind her kiosk, "well...we're really not supposed to do that, but...:)" i still got my irresistable charm...hehe
also gives you an idea of the un-godly markup in consumer electronics.

Man....I sure wish i could pick up one for that price....somebody get me one and ship it to me....lol....name your price.

well ****, I'm definately going to try that on my way back home from campus (BB and CC are on the way!) If nothing else, I'll just buy two!

nice find.

just picked up 2 from my best buy ^^ thx for the headsup

now what to do with my saitek eclipse keyboard...

EDIT: i love this thing, the keys are sooo quiet!!!! now to move away from this MS mouse and to a razer mouse

so i went to the best buy closest to my house and it wasn't on clearance... guess im gonna start calling every best buy around.

if your willing to send me one i'll glady buy it from you for a fair price. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom