Razer Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Higach

In Runtime
I am not sure if this is the right forum, so i appologize for that, but I was wondering about Razer mice. I was thinking about getting a razer vs say the MX518 for gaming... I was wondering if anyone could tell me the differences between the copperhead and the diamondback... I know the copperhead has better dpi (2000 vs. 1600) but i really dont know what that means and if that makes a difference or what... Any help is appreciated.

:)

Do you know any difference between the copperhead and the diamondback by any chance? I think both look nice I just wanted to know like if one of them was significantly better somehow than the other besides the dpi... i mean im using a logitech mx310 with 800 so either one would be better than my current mouse.

The side buttons are different, and the optics are different.

The Diamondback's side buttons are rockers built into the lighted ridge around the sides of the mouse. The Copperhead has four actual buttons, two per side, just under the side ridge.

The Diamondback uses an optical sensor, while the Copperhead uses a laser sensor.

Both mice are awesome. I bought my Diamondback from aspire.comptech, so he definitely knows that they are great. The Razers have a different feel... they are low slung, and longer than regular mice. You control them more with your findertips than your wrist. Plus, the left and right mouse buttons are very long, and extend well up onto the mouse... you can click by twitching your finger instead of having to use just the tip.

Trotter said:
Both mice are awesome.

I agree...used both, the copperhead being a friend's - I prefer my Diamondback, but likely 'cause I've used it for nearly two years.

You can't go wrong...:)

The Razer Copperhead is undoubtedly the finest mouse that ever grazed a mouse mat. It has onboard memory, on the move laser sensitivity change and a gold plated USB 2.0 for an outstanding connection quality. It has 1ms response time compared to 8 or 16ms with conventional gaming mice. Which means it tracks were tyhe mouse is every 1ms giving extra sensitivity and more accuracy. It has a program to adjust mouse setting like acceleration. The mouse is 2000dpi so in theory if you moved the laser sensor 1 inch it would cross 2000 dots. (correct me if im wrong)

Couple this mouse with there Accuracy exact mat and you will have unprecidented performance. Trust me ive never had one but ive read SO MANY reviews. People compare the performance differance from normal mice like stepping from 30Fps to 60fps on a game. Its not huge but its a difference that makes your game top notch.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom