Rate My Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
99% of the 146s out now are hitting 2.95GHz with 1.45v, and air cooling. With the IHS. The CAB2E 054x stepping seems to be doing REALLY well on air, but it is heavily cold bugged so no ln2/dice/phase change/chilled water or anything :mad:

:mad:

What percentage of Desktop Users / BYO Users are interested in overclocking? Now factor that into your 99% of all Opteron 146s are hitting 3.0Ghz on air cooling.

That's a really, really small number....
Anyway... I'm not going to argue about this... it's stupid.

IHS removal 101:
by "003"
STICKY!!!!

the AMD market? I would say a good percentage...look at all of the people with overclocked systems on this board and other boards like it....they're wouldnt be so many websites about overclocking and in the bios if it wasnt in demand.

ok so is my comp good or bad? lol i love what i didi with my comp and dam i love my ram..

i just wanted to see what other people think of my comp

HAVOC2k5 said:
IHS removal 101:
by "003"
STICKY!!!!
LOL! hey it didn't die because I took off the IHS, the PSU was faulty and had been undervolting the whole time. I can still boot with the CPU, but the computer will just randomly lock up under heavy load. I think it was because that the PSU was only pushing 10.5-11.7v on one of the +12v rails. I'm pretty sure when the new PSU comes in the mail the PC will be all fixed. If not, I have two 146s to pick from :) And appearntly SuicideMayne IS into overclocking, because he has his CPU overclocked :D

Your PC isn't BAD, it just could be better.

IF you just build it recently then i give it an 7/10 wouold have went dual core :confused: everything else looks good

naw i just started when duel core just came out.. and i had the 4000+ already... and a 6800GT so i added another i can play everygame on HIGH thats all that matters and when the time comes i will put in 2 7800GTX's

But overall rating of your computer, it should be able to play any game out and run whatever more then fine, nice setup.

thats a better score then my pcmark05 which was a 7300...but im pretty much all stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom