Rate my new build please

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the mother board? do you have one already? did i skip that part?
Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2H Motherboard - Intel H55, LGA1156, Micro ATX, Audio, Video, PCI Express 2.0, LAN, USB 2.0 at TigerDirect.com
i bought this board a couple of weeks ago and it works fine for the price.

Car,

Yes, the motherboard came combo'd with the Intel i5-750 for $199. I too had a number of those Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2H Motherboards and yes, they are pretty good but I sold all of them because they are Micro ATX and I was looking for a full ATM board.

Soar

If you are going to want to run stuff at max detail with AA and at high res you are going to have to get a card that costs money, my 5850 has eaten everything i have thrown at it, well except unigene heaven, but thats cuz Nvidia developed it and they don't like ati, but it still averaged like 15+ fps with everything maxed. so thats nice, for games... it eats tom clancy's hawx up like nothing else. when I get crysis 2 we shall see what happens then :)

Just,

Yes, I read the benchmarks and the reviews on many of the 5850's and 5870's. There is only one little problem...I am on a strict budget and there is no way I can fork out over $300 at the moment...it is way out of my price range...

I hope to find a super deal on one of those cards in the not so distant future and hopefully buy one then.

Thanks for the good news on that card...wow, sounds as if there is nothing they cannot do!

Soar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom