Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Sell it and start again

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO you destroyed the look of that beautiful Lian-Li case with those boxes and black DVD drive. Good build otherwise, wiring could use a little work though.

I appreciate your feedback, however I thought there was too much silver going on, so I kept the black components in the middle of the case...simulating a black hole....

The wiring is extremely tight, not much room for movement. I will attempt to "clean" it up a bit, as you are not the only one to mention the wiring.

BMN

i really like that case. the only thing i dont like is the window, but if i could find one without a window i may actually spend that much on a case. looks very classy. but i do agree that aesthetically, the drives should be silver as well. to each his own, it still is a good looking build!
bf2 is the best game ever made.
as others have said, a little wire management goes a long way.
as far as being overkill...it is, but screw it. thats how we do here at TF.

nice cae, if u wanna stealth ur drives, go buy the lian-li faceplates (available in silver and black)

i really like that case. the only thing i dont like is the window, but if i could find one without a window i may actually spend that much on a case. looks very classy. but i do agree that aesthetically, the drives should be silver as well. to each his own, it still is a good looking build!
bf2 is the best game ever made.
as others have said, a little wire management goes a long way.
as far as being overkill...it is, but screw it. thats how we do here at tech forums.

They do make the same case without the window. They even make a larger version (server case). I was going to buy that one so that I could install 2 GTS', as I couldnt do that in this case. But there would have been a whole lot of wasted space and that means I would have spent more money...LOL!!

This is the server case I was thinking of purchasing:

click here

Here is the same case I purchased without the window:

click here

Battlefield 2 is addicting. However, I feel that I am sorta cheating while playing, as the graphics are so clean and crisp, I am sniping people miles away.

Thanks for the feedback.

BMN

most bizarre case/component/usage i have ever seen. 4GB and a GTS for a possible gamer, not to mention that case seems like its trying to be difficult and defy all common pc structure lol.

Never the less, it's a beast by far. And it would be a crime not to game on it. I hope you have fun.

you should do a screenshot of them games, as im think of upgrading mine again and i want 2 see if they are much different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom