Rate My Build....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk84blind84

Baseband Member
Ok guys, i just finished ordering all my parts, and the last parts should come in on DEC 14!! Tell me what you really think about all the parts...and if theres something i should add or take out...even though it is a little late....

MOBO: DFI Lanparty SLI-DR Expert
CPU: AMD 64 4000+ San Diego
RAM OCZ Platinum 2GB 2-3-2-5
GPU: eVGA 7800 GT
PSU: OCZ 520 watt
Sound: Creative Fatal1ty XFI (64MB ram)
Heat Sink: Thermaltake BIG TYPHOON
HD: Western Digital 250 GB SATA 16mg Cache
Case: Thermaltake v8000 (the big server ish tower)
Monitor: Samsung 19" 930b
Mouse: Razer Copperhead
Keyboard: Logitec G15 Gamer keyboard

Just waiting on the MOBO and CPU right now...anyway, what do you guys think?

Looks killer man! I have a baby version of that a like it. Well when its not cooked lol

lol the assebily is the hard part...anyone good at case modding? gotta get the UV and neon blue lights....:D

That seems to be a pretty **** good build, I hope you are going to oc or some of it would be going to waste. Lol. I never found the difference between the Fatal1ty x-fi and the Extreme Music X-fi besides the box they give you. Hmmm.....

Yeah imma plan on OC'ing it, but im not too familar with it...anyone have any ideas of what good levels are? i dont wanna blow it at all...

Just go as far as you can :). I got my 3700 to 3GHz on air cooling. The system just wont work if you have it too high. Just make sure your temps do go through the roof.

Id give it like a 8.5/10. looks sweet. Very similar to mine overall.;)

Pepsiboy700 said:
That seems to be a pretty **** good build, I hope you are going to oc or some of it would be going to waste. Lol. I never found the difference between the Fatal1ty x-fi and the Extreme Music X-fi besides the box they give you. Hmmm.....

yeah, i would have gone with the Extreme Music X-fi, but my buddy won the Fatal1ty card and gave it to me for 150 BRAND NEW IN BOX...so you cant go wrong there :D...for this whole build, i didnt pay MSRP for a single part...i got them all discounted...and they are all brand new :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom