Rate My Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh they are plenty cheap enough and take alot of the wear and tear off your cpu even slightly OC'd

it's a win-win scenario, just get a good one, I myself wil be looking for something nice when I move on from my athlon x2

I cant find that cooler anywhere (probably me just not looking in the right places.) what others could you suggest?

thanks vern, but i cant seem to find them in australia thats all. What about zalman cpu coolers, any good?

Oh you are from Australia?

I assumed from the Newegg Links that you were American... /fail for me...

Um, I'm not Australian, but from my buddies in AUS who are on here, they say that MSY (that's the store name I believe) is a good one

Yeah sorry, i just put the links for reference. Yeah I know MSY. I just use staticeICE to find the best prices. Are zalman or xigmatek coolers any good?

Zalman's are nice, but its somewhat a Luxury Brand in the Computer industry and quite overpriced...

Xigmatek's are really good too, comparable performance to the Zalman, but way cheaper

All right i will see if i can find something from Xigmatek

What about the Xigmatek HDT-S1283 Dark Knight, any good? sorry for asking so many questions, just wanna bugger this up.

Thanks a lot vernon, been a big help mate and thanks to all the others that answer my stupid questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom