RAM... wth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk.... GSkills with the same stock ratings as mushkin's tend to go further, and they are only moderatly expensive.

gigaram :D mine (2x512mb dual channel) OCs to 235mhz from 200 without touching any voltage or memory divider settings. I dont know how good that is but eh :p

OCZ all the way. when i'm bored i'm going to try and burn this stuff in to DDR520 and run 1:1 on my overclock. it already runs DDR500@2-2-2-5. granted it is BH-5 but OCZ just seems better all around. besides they have the best support and the best warranty coverage. if you're only after gaming ram rather than overclocking ram then OCZ Premier or Value will do.

all of the major brands of ram are good, you get good and bad sticks for all of them and they all oc well depending on the type of ram you order form the company but im pretty sure the crucial tracers are the best 2x 1gig ram you can buy if you don't mind sending them in every 3-4 months

well that wouldnt be worth it would it? they cant be the best if they screw up every 3 or 4 months would they?

PZEROFGH said:
Any ram company is really fine, unless its like some random company.

Exactly. There are many good RAM companies besides Corsair and OCZ. But people on here try to recommend you the best that they can. That said, Corsair ValueSelect is the standard non-overclocking memory, and the OCZ memory series is renowned for overclocking. Personally, I'd go G.Skill over OCZ, but OCZ as a company is bigger/better/really-freakin-reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom