Ram Prices Are Going Up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol call me cheap :0 but the g-skill is still 114$ still something i would consider it :)

He is saying that if it goes up $10 again then you add in the cost of shipping the 2 rams would be the same price since you don't get free shipping on the g.skill. At that time he is saying it would be better to get the ram he posted.

i love how he makes it seem like he knows what he is talking about yet he gives us no evidence anat all and he doesnt even bother replying
*** hat lol

aww i offended another person, let it be known i personally dont give a sht, its not a science, you dont' need evidence for the basics of supply and demand

HII B1GAPL!!!

aww i offended another person, let it be known i personally dont give a sht, its not a science, you dont' need evidence for the basics of supply and demand

HII B1GAPL!!!

The basics of supply and demand do not validate the blatant and unbacked statement that started this thread. No where in there does it mention a lack of supply or an increased demand to imply that prices will supposedly go up. The remark only stated that prices were going to go up... (Do you know something with the supply/demand of ram that we don't? Please inform us...)

If I say they're going to go down does that make me correct too? According to you... Yes.

BTW - The post of the person that you quoted was to show that you are an invalid source... Not a jerk. You proved that one all by yourself.

Well free shipping or not I always get charge shipping because I live in PR and those free shippings offers don't apply here .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom