Ram Prices Are Going Up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um G.skill HZ's are much better than those XMS2 lol.... the HZ's have D9 micron chips in them while no Corsair modules are guaranteed to have D9's until their DDR2-1066 models.

the HZ is still cheaper with the XMS's MIR

The Crucial Ballistix is just as good if not better in some cases than the HZ's except their price. That MIR made them a STEAL but i myself don't like MIR that much is all.

they are the same price... but i really dc(don't care) for MIR's either... its a pain in the butt!!!

Um G.skill HZ's are much better than those XMS2 lol.... the HZ's have D9 micron chips in them while no Corsair modules are guaranteed to have D9's until their DDR2-1066 models.

G.skill ram if definitively not better then the ram I posted. The ram I posted can hit around 1250Mhz at much lower timings and voltage then G.skills. G.skill is good ram for the price and is highly recommended but don't let that fool you into thinking its the best ram.

BTW the ram I posted is DDR2-1066 if you didn't notice.

Ugh, prices at new egg go up and down based on the supply. They have an algorithm set up, that slowly raises the price as their stockpiles run low. When i bought the HZ's last fall they went up like 40 dollars in one week, and thats what a sales rep told me. Don't panic, they'll go back down when they get more in.

Good thing you said that because now I'm a little more relieved :) .

G.skill ram if definitively not better then the ram I posted. The ram I posted can hit around 1250Mhz at much lower timings and voltage then G.skills. G.skill is good ram for the price and is highly recommended but don't let that fool you into thinking its the best ram.

BTW the ram I posted is DDR2-1066 if you didn't notice.

meh... i would rather spend less cash and OC

A friend of mine in the electronics business told me that DRAM prices fell 705 in the last 8 months, so if that is true, then I would say they will be going up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom