Ram MOBO help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
only ships US >< jerks lol

I was thinking of getting the Tuniq T-120-LFB 120mm CPU Cooler - Retail

Edit~ zipzoomfly - "As of August 4, 2005, we will not be offering shipping to Canada."
Edit~~ Oh dear.. ClubIT doesn't ship to canada either...

hmm yeah no canadian G0 guarentees. oh well still a sick processor lol, worse comes to worse i'll re-sell it to my buddy and try again, lol.

only ships US >< jerks lol

I was thinking of getting the Tuniq T-120-LFB 120mm CPU Cooler - Retail

Edit~ zipzoomfly - "As of August 4, 2005, we will not be offering shipping to Canada."
Edit~~ Oh dear.. ClubIT doesn't ship to canada either...

hmm yeah no canadian G0 guarentees. oh well still a sick processor lol, worse comes to worse i'll re-sell it to my buddy and try again, lol.

I guess they don't want to go thru customs anymore....

Dude that NCIX site is ripping you off on ALL your parts, where in Canada do you live? If you're in Ontario and you've got a friend in Buffalo maybe you could work something out to pick up parts from his place. It will take time/money to drive there but it's worth saving a few hundred. By that it's like 500-800 bucks.

hmm? Not even close to ontario ; ; in fact i'm about as far east as you can go in canada, or nearly anyway >< new brunswick. I don't really know what those part's are 'supposed' to cost. There's no decent PC stores in this whole part of the country. Not to mention most of the online PC stores are retarded. I seen a q6600 for 650$ on one of em lol. I guess the next best canadian site is tigerdirect.com. Frozencpu.com is the only US site i foudn that'll ship to CA. And i've gotta pay through the rear end for 5 or 6 different taxes/fee's just to get it across the border. NCIX will pricematch but I really don't have anything to match it with lol. Anything I looked at in frozencpu didnt look very price friendly to begin with. i been lookin aroudn for a couple weeks but haven't come up with any NCIX alternatives. born in the wrong place i guess ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom