Status
Not open for further replies.

commandercup

cuPWNED
Will this help?

Product Details

Pretty cheap considering in the rebate valid till october

I like idea of having leds for both constant lighting and to indicate ram usage

I'm mainly looking to find some high performance ram that can handle an increased HTT/FSB without having to limit its own clock and timings

EDIT::

Changing to this, drastically cheaper with a much better rebate with the same specs, just no LEDS :p

Product Details

and I've also heard good things about g-skill? this or that?

EDIT::

$7 more for better timings? (no rebate though...)

Newegg.com - G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail

Are those crucials wiht the rebate?

If they are with rebate and at 90 dollars, I would go with the crucial from Newegg for 70 dollars, but the black G-skill 800 HZ are the best!

I wouldn't say the HZs are the best, as there are cheaper sets, such as the Ballistix, that can rival their overclockability.

I wouldn't say the HZs are the best, as there are cheaper sets, such as the Ballistix, that can rival their overclockability.

Well, they have a better chance of receivng the best D9 micron chipset then lol.

you wont find ram that you dont have to adjust its speed when you are going for a heavy duty AMD overclock.
to get your cpu as high as it will go, you will have to lower the ram speed.
i say,
1) crucial ...im trusting b1g on this
2)xms2 c4
3)HZ

Hmm... well then I guess I'll pass on a memory upgrade now and I'll get a Phenom sometime in december or early 2008 (birthday and christmas are in december)

And i'll upgrade to an AM2+ board with DDR3 ram in the middle of 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom