Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukas

Daemon Poster
Right, ive got something that i want to know, when i first built my PC i kept on getting BSOD's, but then when i overclocked my CPU, it stopped, i was wondering since the RAM gets overclocked at the same time would the overclock on the RAM be the thing that fixed it or?

hmm, i doubt that overclocking the ram fixes a BSOD, but you never know ;) i get this weird random as heck blue screen only when my pc is at stock settings, i have never had a blue screen when it is overclocked to my daily settings.

hmm, i doubt that overclocking the ram fixes a BSOD, but you never know ;) i get this weird random as heck blue screen only when my pc is at stock settings, i have never had a blue screen when it is overclocked to my daily settings.

same here, its weird, i should also add my RAMs faulty too ;p, so an OC could fix a BSOD imo, should also add my ram was 667 at stock, now its 800mhz.

Yeah i would RMA them, but first try moving them threw out your dimm slots, see if that is the problem. Try each stick by themselfs also. Try this at stock and oced and run memtest each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom