Radeon 4000 specs revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey i wish to sell it, but then i would have no video card to use, u see? When do u plan on getting ur own HD 3870 x2? I wouldnt mind u having two unless u have a good a$$ PSU. When the release of the RV770 is unveiled, then ill sell it.

CrossFireâ„¢ - Certified - Build-Your-Own - CrossFire Certified Power Supplies

whats the difference between 4870 and 4870x2

nothing much. 4870 has one GPU (RV770), the 4870 x2 has two GPUs (2 x RV770s). Plus, they will be in Crossfire, like the HD 3870 x2.

wel i dont have it yet, im gonna talk to the people who are buying my wii to see if i can get the money, i can offer you a trade for my 7950gt, ontop of 250$ cash if you would like. and id cover shiping on both sides for both cards.

wel i dont have it yet, im gonna talk to the people who are buying my wii to see if i can get the money, i can offer you a trade for my 7950gt, ontop of 250$ cash if you would like. and id cover shiping on both sides for both cards.

aww, dont sell ur Wii! SSBB is exactly 3 weeks from 2/17!

Ahh, then i would be stuck with a 7950gt then lol. Actually, i have a friend who wants to build his own computer, so i guess i could give it to him.

however, i would rather just sell the card at or around the price i suggested. I mean, i just got it on 2/8. Sry dude. I would be happy to sell it to u if u decide on going to XCrossfire.

that 8800GT looks good...but for the price you might as well spend a few extra dollars and grab the 8800GTS 512mb.

oh no i only sugested that deal as you said youd be stuck with out a card, id be glad to buy it at what ever you want to sell it for as getting it cheap will help me get crossfire sooner. the drivers for it are yet to be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom