Rack Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indobos

In Runtime
Can anyone recommend a good case that I can mount in a rack. My buddy wants a pc mainly for pictures. So I am going to build him a PC, I am just unsure of what vendor to use for the case. His budget is under 1k. So I am thinking less than 200 for a case. Thanks

Edit: Sorry He want to have access to a single dvd/cd drive a media reader and that should be about it. No need for security lock or front usb or audio connections required.

Can anyone recommend a good case that I can mount in a rack. My buddy wants a pc mainly for pictures. So I am going to build him a PC, I am just unsure of what vendor to use for the case. His budget is under 1k. So I am thinking less than 200 for a case. Thanks

Edit: Sorry He want to have access to a single dvd/cd drive a media reader and that should be about it. No need for security lock or front usb or audio connections required.

Most of rack chassis will come with security lock on the front. You may try to look for I-Star, they have some cases for around $100-$200.

I built couple server rack lately and I found this rack are excellent choice
Arrowmax.com 4U IPC-4037B Rackmount Chassis with USB (Short Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom