Quick RAM opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnageX

Private Joker,
Staff member
Friend showed me these:
Newegg.com - OCZ Fatal1ty Edition 4GB (2x2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail (The Official Memory of the Championship Gaming Series) - Desktop Memory

And I also saw these:
Newegg.com - G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

Both have free shipping, and the G.SKills end up being 39.99 with a promo code...

I need some new RAM anyway and have been waiting for a deal to come (2 sticks I think aren't working...or don't work in my board anyway..just get a POST error beep that relates to "Power error" according to the chart).

Which would be better to get?

If I was going to get 4gb of ram this would probably be it.

Newegg.com - G.SKILL PI Black 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

Also if you don't mind mir's these reapers are a good deal.

Newegg.com - OCZ Reaper HPC Edition 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

Of the two sets you posted I would pick the gskill since they run at a lower voltage than the OCZ for similar specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom