Quick question before I buy tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarplyrstevo

In Runtime
Today I am starting to order parts for my new build. Tonight I am most likely going to order a Lian Li PC-65 PLUS II . Some things I am worrying about with this case is would it be able to fit a Zalman 9700? It does have that air conduct thing so I am not sure that the Zalman would fit under the air conduct.

Another thing that I have been worrying about is if my video card would fit in that case without touching the hard drive. The video card i am probably going to get is the EVGA 8800GTS 320mb.

I'm sure it will, it's a Mid tower and a pretty expensive one. It should be able to handle your Zalman and 8800GTS with not too much trouble.

I think when building a higher spec pc you should really get a full tower case, because number 1...... you need space for big componants like the 8800 AND they need breathing space ideally, number 2....... its nice to install everything and still have free space left for future upgrades.
I mean something like what i have(Antec 900) would probably fit all of that but you wont have space to play with.
Just my 2 cents anyway:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom