Quick Question About Keyboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

123Justin

In Runtime
ive heard that PS/2 keyboards can't really multi-task well compared to USB keyboards. for example: in counter strike if i am pressing like 3 keys at the same time the keyboard will re act slow or won't react at all. so i just want to know if its true that USB is better than PS/2.

If I hold 3 keys down on the PS2 keyboard that is being used on my secondary pc with a biostar tforce mobo, the pc speaker will beep, but other than that nothing bad seems to happen. i don't know if the beeping is just the way the motherboard is, or if it is related to the fact that it is a ps2 keyboard, because the usb keyboard on my main pc dosn't do that.

3? my PS/2 can hold 4 keys until it makes that beep, but yea... ive heard in fps games usb would be better cause u can press A and W and space bar (counter strike) and it will jump and move upper left, but wit ps/2 it will only like move left and jump, so i want some1 to confirm this.

123Justin said:
3? my PS/2 can hold 4 keys until it makes that beep, but yea... ive heard in fps games usb would be better cause u can press A and W and space bar (counter strike) and it will jump and move upper left, but wit ps/2 it will only like move left and jump, so i want some1 to confirm this.
Why not just get a USB keyboard and never worry about it again, like I said, my PS2 beeps if I hold down 3 keys, but my usb keyboard is fine no matter how many I hold down.

On my PS/2 Keyboard its 4 for me.

Who is going to press more then 4 buttons anyways geez, well you eah in cs i could see where your going.

Just buy a cheap USB keyboard and your done :)

its 4 for me, i have a ps2 keyboard. laso about your qeustion in cs, i can jump that way fine in cs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom